Monday, July 18, 2016

WELCOME MONDAY

   Welcome Monday today I have a special treat for you . I simply adore this woman , she makes me laugh every time I read her books . Robyn Peterman has a new book out the third in the series . NO WERE TO RUN Shift happens book three

                            BOOK BLURB

My name is Dima and I’m a Dragon. I’m also going to die soon.

It's a battle I’ve waged most of my life, but now the odds are looking crappy. Before I go up flames, I have to find a way to save my horde and make sure my secret treasure is safe. There is one way I could stick around a bit longer, but the men I’ve met aren’t exactly lining up to save me.

What in hell does a Dragon Princess have to do to find a mate? Offing my father, the reviled Dragon King, would be one way to go. He has a penchant for eliminating any male who shows interest—not to mention he’s been trying to kill me for almost 500 years. 

So my brilliant plan is to take out my father in a blaze of glory—pun intended. However, I have to suck it up and do some stuff I don’t want to do. 

For example, getting along with Dragons who don’t trust me is a horrific challenge even though we share the same goal. That’s why I aligned myself with the rag tag pack of shifters who accepted me and my secret treasure unconditionally. They’re my friends now and I’m keeping them. I’ll fry anyone who dares to speak against my Werewolves, Werecows and the fabulous gay Vampyre named Dwayne. 

Unfortunately the Weres who love me don’t have the kind of fire power I need to take out my father. To get that I have allied myself with a dangerous group of Dragons known as The Resistance. Staying away from the sexy, pompous, fire-breathing, blow hard of a leader is turning out to be a full time job. And no… he’s not even in the running for the mate. Mutual incineration would be inevitable—or sexual combustion. 

You see… Dragons aren’t the easiest of the species to get along with. You can dress us up and take us out, but at the end of the day we’re still the idiots who like a little friendly blood shed and sex—make that lots of sex.

My life keeps getting more and more complicated, but I’ve run out of options. I’m about to run out of time too. I’m learning there’s no where to run and no where to hide from destiny.

                            MY REVIEW
    Welcome to the wild and wacky world of Roby Peterman. This is the third book in her shift happens series . Welcome to  Dima's world , she is a dragon shifter that is out to keep her young son safe. That means killing her father and she just isn't sure on how she is going to do that. Now staying in Hung Island Georgia with Essie Hank and the rest of the gang . They form a plan to kill the dragon king , who by the way is Dimas father . She also has another secret that needs to be taken care of before she hits 500. She has to find her true mate . When she joins the resistance she also finds an arrogant egotistical dragon that pushes all her buttons. In the right way and all the right places, now she just has to get through the war and then maybe then there can be peace.
  I must say I was so excited to read the continuing story of everyone in Hung Island . I have fallen in love with the characters . Everyone from Hank and Essie , who are hot by the way  Hank you want to climb him like a spider monkey. To Seth the reforming man whore of the werewolves , all in the name of love. Grandma and oh so gay vampire Dwayne are back . I must say I love Dwayne he is the comic relief in the stories and the stories he comes up with are hilarious. Oh I forgot the were cows are also back and deadly then ever. Welcome to the menagerie our newest kick ass heroine and the hot alpha man that is her mate . Dima and Nicolai . Dima is a reluctant dragon princess that is in protective mode since going into hiding to save herself . She is such a strong woman and is willing to give it all up to keep her son safe . Nicolai is the hot dragon that is leading the resistance , he has a few issues with anger until Dima shows up and then all he can think about is wanting her and keeping her safe . They are a great match for each other . They are fiery in and out of the bedroom and will do anything to keep each other safe .
  I loved these characters , the author writes such strong female characters that will kick your ass just as soon as kiss you . She also puts her characters through a bit of hell before they realize that the man they are with is the one.
   This book will make you laugh and shed a couple of tears , you will get sucked into the story from the very first page . You will learn some new ways to use the word ass in a word and sentence. The humor alone is worth the read. HEED THE WARNING  don't read this book in public . People will think you have gone off your rocker when you almost spew water out your nose . Trust me it happened to me at the drs office . So if you want a great summer time read . This is the series for you trust me on this one , it has kick ass heroines and hot alpha men and a gay vampire . What more could you ask for. So please check out one of the funniest series out there . I promise you will not be disappointed .

No comments:

Post a Comment