Friday, July 8, 2016

GOOD FRIDAY ALL

   Good Friday all . Have you ever had a book that made you soooo upset you wanted to strangle the author . Well this book had me doing that . Let me introduce you to book 3 of the dead and alive series  DEAD & ALIVE BROKEN by I.J Smith.

                            BOOK BLURB

Six months after the events of Dead & Alive Sacrifice, the survivors have now taken refuge in a school. With Frank making plans for the future, the others try to live a peaceful life. But an evil force will bring them a war, they are not ready for.

                          MY REVIEW
  This book starts 6 months after sacrifice ended , the survivors are now in a school taking refuge .  Frank and the gang are making it work and keeping the school safe . But there is an evil that is lurking out there ready to attack them at any moment . Will they survive the zombies and will they survive the new threat .
  I must say this is the best book of the series so far. The author really puts us through the ringer with this one . There was so much going on in this book. We have the gang living their lives and all of a sudden we have a new evil force that is trying to take the school . They are Mercy and they are marauders that just take and will kill just to prove a point . I cried cause they just killed a character bam and she was gone. They are evil and I mean evil, and just take. Frank and the gang have to figure out how to survive this. When out of nowhere an old friend comes back and starts fighting with them. I am not going to tell you who comes back, you have to read to find that out . It gave me chills and I got all excited when I was reading and realized that the character came back . It was so cool . But is was bitter sweet also cause there was pain and death that come comes along with this character .
  I must say this book had me crying and screaming and wanting to throw my kindle across the room a few times reading this book. There is so much blood spilled and not just from the zombies . The author puts us through the ringer with this one . It has a walking dead vibe to it in some ways which I liked . it was so intense and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading this one . I must say I really disliked the author after I read the scene where he decided to kill off a beloved character . But all is good now I have come to terms with it and I am moving on. So if you want a great series of books for a great summer read . Check out the DEAD & ALIVE series by I.J Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment