Saturday, February 14, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone. Hope you are all have a great weekend of love .
Today I get the honor of reviewing ILL FATED (book 6 in the Maurin Kincaide series) by Rachel
Rawlings


                                   BOOK BLURB


Some things are destined to end in death. After the first attempt on her life Maurin wasn’t scared. Hell, she was almost flattered. But someone put a price on her head and things are getting complicated. Trouble is brewing in the fae courts and it’s spilling over into Salem. The UnSeelie Dark Guard have answered the call for her head on a platter and people closest to her are disappearing.
Can Maurin master court politics and find her missing men before someone claims the bounty on her head?

                                                MY REVIEW
 I was so excited when I got this book. My favorite characters were back and getting into more trouble then its worth. Cash is back and babysitting Maurin as someone wants to kill her. Her hot hunky and most drool worthy boyfriend, Mason is still the head of the STPD. Aiden is still pining for Maurin but has Ryanne. So what does a girl do. Now there is a new threat on Maurin's head and everyone is trying to keep her safe and as we know Maurin will not take things lying down. The fae courts a fighting and its spilling all over Salem . And the dark guard is after Maurin and they want her head. On top of that her dog, her father and her man are missing . Can she find them without loosing her head and will she get the swing of court politics before they are doomed. Just all in a day's work for our Maurin
   Like I said I was so happy when I found this was out. I picked up and started reading right away. Was so happy to get my fix of one my favorite series characters . I love me some Mason and Cash.
But digress. Rachel makes you feel like these characters are like part of your family. They just get under your skin and you want to help them out anyway you can. I feel like Cash is the big brother trying to keep you in you place and keep you safe. Aiden is the cool neighbor that comes in and just makes life difficult. Getting into trouble with you while trying to hit on you at the same time . Amelia is you best friend that you want to have fun with but still need to trust her . I mean I can see all of these characters as part of my life. She also brings back a very bad character and adds a couple of others . We even see a couple of zombies trying to take out a chunk of our Maurin. You will laugh and you will shed a tear or two . But most of all you will be cheering for all of them. Not going to say anymore cause I will blow the ending for you. And trust me the last pages are happy dance moments .
    Rachel just gets better with each book in the series. This book will take you on a ride with some twists and turns . The story will keep you reading all night long . I did get a book hang over from reading this book. I did read it in a day, it was that good. Trust me from the very first page to the very last page, you will be drawn in. Ill Fated is packed full of hot werewolves, vampires, fae. Love, friendship and oh yes a kidnapping and a price on her head. Now if that doesn't make you want to read then I don't know what will. Oh yeah the zombies . So if you want a great series please
check out the MAURIN KINCAIDE SERIES and a if you have read the first five check out ILL FATED trust me you will not be disappointed at all .
,

No comments:

Post a Comment