Monday, November 10, 2014

GOOD MONDAY MORNING ALL

Good Monday morning all . hope you all had a fabulous weekend . We had a very sad weekend on the farm . I lost my beloved German shepherd/ husky cross, he was 16 and he passed away in my lap. I know he is in a better place but still it hurts so deeply. So I needed a funny read to pass the time. So I picked up Robyn Peterman 's HELL ON WELLS

BOOK BLURB


Kentucky. Eden, Kentucky to be more specific—where nothing is exactly as it seems.

My name is Dixie. I’m a Demon—a lousy Demon. I’m a twenty-one year old virgin and I have a battery operated boyfriend. My magic is iffy at best and downright dangerous at worst. Leaving Hell to represent my race is not high on my list of things to do.

Hell was exact. Hell was simple. All I want to do is get to home base with the hotter than Hades Demon of my dreams and work on my dark side so Satan, my dad, will get off my ass.

Instead I end up in Kentucky looking for the Balance of Chaos, avoiding pole dancing classes with Mother Nature and finding out my invisible friend is a silver skinned destructive weather pattern.

And if that isn’t craptastic enough, the damn Sword of Death is missing again and who ever has it wants the King of the Underworld dead. Seriously.

With new powers emerging daily, keeping my Demon side, horniness and general disgust under wraps doesn’t make it any easier to fit in with the humans. Thankfully my priorities are in line: get laid…save world…try not to blow up kitchen appliances…and get laid again. I was ready to rumble.
All I want to do is go back to Hell, but with the balance of good and evil in my hands, I’m stuck in the garden of Eden. Oh well, what the Hell. Someone has to save the world before there’s no world left to save. Might as well be me.

MY REVIEW
 This book had me laughing out loud the whole time I was reading. Poor Dixie the too good demon and daughter of Satan. She has iffy powers and just wants to get back to hell. Also she wants to get laid, it sucks still being a virgin even in hell.
 She gets sent to Kentucky and all hell breaks loose. The sword of Death is missing and her powers emerging every day , what is a girl going to do?  She is horny and blowing things up . She needs to get laid and her new powers under control. Oh yeah also save the world and her dad. Will she do it and loose her virginity.
  All I can say is Robyn did it again, she takes us on a laugh out loud romp through her book. Thi is the third book in the series and lets just say with each new book it gets better and better. She always takes us to a play where we cant help but smile and laugh. Even on our sad days , one of Robyn's books will pick you up and giggle
  I mean who else can basically describe a place in Kentucky and have it feel like it suppose to be in hell. Some of the words she comes up with just make me laugh out loud but yet I find myself using them in my everyday world. I have even used amazeballs in my blog posts a time or two .
  Robyn always has some really quirky characters and this book doesn't disappoint. There are reappearing characters and some new ones . I absolutely loved Dixie, she is so sweet but also so feisty. She has some hilarious situations she has to get out of while trying to solve the riddles that keep popping up.  Then there is Hayden the hot guy from college  oh my he is hot. He is seeking her out too , there are some pretty hot hubba hubba between Dixie and Hayden.
 There is one thing wrong with the books you read them so fast and laugh so hard. Your side will hurt and you will have to wait for the next book
SO QUIT READING MY REVIEW CAUSE I KNOW YOU WANT TO GO AND GET THESE BOOKS ., GO , READ AND LAUGH YOUR BUTT OFF. YOU SO WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you there, I just LOOOOVE this series and of course, Robyn Peterman herself! She is an amazing author and her books are always fun, entertaining, and will just make you laugh so hard until you either cry or wet yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete