Saturday, March 8, 2014

THIS BOOK DIDN'T DISAPPOINT AT ALL

Ok I am so excited about this book I am just going to get right to it. DESTROYED BYE PEPPER WINTERS

BOOK BLURB
She has a secret.

I’m complicated. Not broken or ruined or running from a past I can’t face. Just complicated.

I thought my life couldn’t get any more tangled in deceit and confusion. But I hadn’t met him. I hadn't realized how far I could fall or what I'd have do to get free.

He has a secret.

I’ve never pretended to be good or deserving. I chase who I want, do what I want, act how I want.

I didn’t have time to lust after a woman I had no right to lust after. I told myself to shut up and stay hidden. But then she tried to run. I’d tasted what she could offer me and damned if I would let her go.

Secrets destroy them.

**Pepper Winters is known for her Dark Erotica. This book is more a Grey Romance. It isn't fluffy, and still deals with darker subjects, but it isn't brutal.**

Destroyed is a complicated love story between a man with a terrible past and a woman who holds his cure. A man who finds redemption in love and a woman who loses her heart and reason for living.

Death brings life, and destruction brings new beginnings.
MY REVIEW
   I was so excited yesterday when this book went live. I couldn't wait to read it. I started yesterday afternoon. Reluctantly put it down to go to sleep. But, fates had other things for me to do then sleep, After about four hours of sleep . You guessed it , up I got grabbed my kindle and settled back down to read. I just couldn't get Fox aka Roan and Hazel out of my mind. Their story is so complicated and so loving that it will break your heart.
  Hazel is a very complicated woman. She has lived a very hard life, been to hell and back in her young life. The sunshine in her life is her friend Clue and her daughter, Until the night they
went to an illegal fight club. Where she met Fox aka Roan . Who knew she was different and maybe the cure for past and the secrets he is keeping and the pain he is  hiding. Zel is the only woman that can entice Roan in a sexual manner. So he decides to buy her for the month. She must do as he says any time of the day or  night. That is where both their lives change for the worse and the better. Will the past destroy them and will help bring them together , cause they so need each other .
  Pepper takes you an endless roller coaster with this book. Roan an Hazel just might be my new couple. They worked so hard to have the happily ever after that they both deserve. There are a couple of scenes in the book that had me crying. Yes , I had that ugly cry thing going again. She seems to bring that emotion out in me . Had them in all three books that I have read .  You know that is the sign of a great author if she can pull those kind of emotions out  a reader. I don't know if anyone else has those cries . Maybe I get invested in the characters I little . lol.
  This is a stand alone book so yes they do get their happy ever after but boy they sure have to work for it. I am glad that its a stand alone cause honestly I don't think I could of handled a cliff hanger.
Destroyed is one of my must reads for 2014. I honestly think that if you read this book you will come away with a sense of HOLY FUCK that was an awesome book. Pepper is the author that everyone needs to look into . So please take a moment and read this book cause trust me you will not be able to put it down. Grab a glass of wine, a soft blanket and a corner on your couch. Snuggle down and read , trust me you won't put it down.
   FIVE STARS ISN'T ENOUGH FOR THIS BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment